08 January 2009

Neopolitan Ice Cream Themed Capsule

Well, I am off and running on my first sewing goal for 2009. I have decided to create a wardrobe centered around the colours in Neopolitan ice cream. Ya know what's funny? I don't even like Neopolitan ice cream - mainly because I do not like chocolate ice cream. I *heart* chocolate, but not in ice cream (or cake even) form. Something about it just doesn't do it for me. I do, however, like the way the colours look together. Alas, my inspiration for the wardrobe!


There are a couple of fabrics that aren't pictured. Here's the storyboard:


Hmm...I don't know why the picture is blurry. I'll have to figure that out another time.

L~

1 comment:

  1. I love the color chocolate - have quite a few pieces in that color! And I am loving the colors and pieces of your new capsule!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...