09 June 2009

Still here...

I'm still here. Unfortunately, I haven't worked much on the blouse since my last post. Family drama has somewhat put a damper on my sew-jo. I say 'somewhat' because I have still been sewing, but only easy projects or projects that don't require much thought. I made two skirts: Vogue 7880 and Kwik Sew 2954. I will post reviews on Pattern Review as soon as I take some pictures. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend.

I am still on a quest to getting M5522 to fit. I made three muslins of this pattern and as of yet, the second muslin produced the best results. With that in mind, I think I will re-trace the muslin pieces and make those my pattern pieces and cut out some fashion fabric.

Thanks for following. I hope everyone is well!

L~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...