21 December 2009

2009: Sewing Year in Review

This has been my most productive sewing year ever! I made lots of clothes:

5 skirts
4 pairs of pants
10 tops
1 short coat

I know this is a short list, but really, this is the most sewing I've done ever. There are some other garments that aren't on the list because either (a) they were wadders or (b) they were epic wadders.

I purchased WAY too much fabric this year and am going on a modified fabric fast. For each piece that I buy, I have to sew two garments from another piece in the stash. Yardages don't count. =)

I will post my sewing goals for 2010 tomorrow.

Merry New Year Everyone. Be well.

L






1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...