03 December 2009

Month of Pants Sew-A-Long

It is December in Michigan. I need pants. Short skirts are no match for that cold Canadian arctic wind. Here are some pants patterns that are in my current mental rolodex:

Kwik Sew 3384

McCall's 3935 (OOP)

Simplicity 2700,3686, & 4965

Jalie 2608

Vogue 2812 (OOP)

I've already traced and altered McCall's 3935. I need to cut it out in muslin to check the fit. More updates soon!



  1. I've got that Jalie jeans pattern and haven't worked up the courage yet. You're right, the cold winds have arrived!

  2. Looks like a great selection if pants patterns. Simplicity 2700 is one that I've made several times, but still need to tweak a little bit. We will see.

  3. I really need to join some kind of sew along. How about 'drag some kind of fabric, ANY kind of fabric out of the closet and sew a stitch it. Just ONE stitch! Something! Anything!' sew along?

  4. Has the Sew-A-Long been extended to January?, if so what date?


Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...