21 June 2010

Update!

Wow, it's been over three months since my last post. Lots of things have happened:
  • School is out for summer. I had the usual end-of-semester rush of finals, office hours, etc.
  • Court at the end of April. (part of ongoing family drama)
  • My dear dog passed away. I miss her *so* much.
  • A visit to court in May for paperwork.
  • Court at the beginning of June. Sigh. Can you believe I have yet another court date in July?
  • PR Weekend in Montreal
Whew. My sewjo has been on Defcon 5 and I have several projects to share. I am in the process of writing reviews on PR and will hopefully share them here soon.

I hope everyone is well!

L~

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed meeting you in Montreal. So sorry to hear about your dog. I lost one of my cats in December and I was devastated.
    Hope the ongoing family drama is over soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...