I did make some progress on the sequin top. The last time I worked on this top, I was having problems getting the strand of sequins to lie in a straight line. While shopping at what may be my last trip to JoAnn's (grr...that's whole 'nother issue...), I found some sequin trim that intentionally incorporates the wiggles. So, instead of
I like this look much better than the last. I have more sequin trim to adorn other garments. A couple of months ago, I made another DKNY cardi-wrap using Simplicity 2603. I plan to knock-off her idea by adding sequined trim along the hemline. If all goes well, I will have one that looks like the gray version.
Coming up next on Project YS, G!, I made jeans! Woot! My first pair fit wonderfully, but have many errors - some of which that became painfully obvious after the first wash. I am currently working on my second pair which are much better constructed. I hope to post pictures soon. I also intend to do a small year-end review of my 2010 sewing adventure.
I hope everyone has been well. Enjoy!