26 June 2011

On the Mend



I am seriously thinking of getting a Mac. Windows, really, it's been a great run. But your vulnerability to viruses and other ailments has run its course with me. This shit is not fun. Why do people create these things?!

I learned computing on a Mac and was so confused upon being introduced to a PC. Unfortunately when my university switched operating systems, I had to learn Windows and have since not looked back. The time has come. I have enough going on right now and am NOT fighting with a machine. I am not Sarah Connor.

On the sewing front, I am almost finished with my second version of M5847. I have to slipstitch the facings, work the buttonholes, topstitch the front, and finish the armholes. Hmm. I think this is where I stopped last time. I see a pattern developing...

I will be on light computing mode for the next few days. I need to make sure my computer is completely healed before I return to my regular scheduled programming. Hah.

L

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...