I wore my outfit to a doctor's appointment and other errands today. This was SOOOO comfortable to wear.
I had to make some changes to the Summer 6PAC. Once again, I didn't have enough fabric to cut out the jacket (what gives?!). Here's the updated list and progress.
- black denim jeans (Jalie 2908) - done
- dark gray darted blouse (Vogue 7903) - cut out
- white cotton pintuck blouse (Simplicity 2365)
- yellow knit cardigan (Simplicity 2424)
- cream slinky cowl neck top (McCall's 6078) - done
- gray linen skirt with flounce (New Look 6897) - done
Until next time,