30 October 2011

Jeans #4 Finished & Sew-Along


As planned, I finished #4 in time for the weekend. These jeans are SOOO comfortable and flattering. I made them tighter than normal (gotta embrace the curves!) and an inch longer so that the hem broke at just the right spot on my shoes. I am loving this pattern and can't wait to get started on the next pair.



Speaking of the next pair, let's sew along together! It's time to Occupy a New Pair of Jeans. I'm thinking we can start on 15 November and end either on 30 Nov or 15 Dec- whatever you choose. Personally, I opt for starting in the middle of next month because I have a lot going on right now and am overwhelmed. Plus, our second midterm exam will be over and I'll have more time to participate fully.

In the meantime, if you'd like to join me, post a comment with your email address. I'll create the site and invite you to be a co-author.

L

5 comments:

  1. Your jeans look great. I love to sew jeans! I may join you in a sew along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might get in on the sew-along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like to join too. Since my favorite jean company no longer makes talls, I really need jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up. I'm having knee surgery on the 11th but will try my best to get a pair of jeans made,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...