29 March 2012

Leibster Blog Award

What a great way to start off the morning!  In my mailbox was a kind note from Doobee of Doobee's Creations nominating me for the Leibster Award.  The award is graciously given to bloggers with under 200 followers to show love, support, and to encourage readership.  How cool is that?!  Awwww, thanks Doobee!!



The rules are simple:
  • Thank the person who nominated you with the award on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  • Copy the award badge to your blog.
  • Nominate the award to five other blogs with 200 followers or less.
  • Let the blogger know they've been nominated by leaving a comment.
I'm showing some blogger love to the following people:


Irene Bullock
Sew My Time
Knitter's Delight
Cheap and Picky
Crazed Sewer

Thanks to all who read my blog!

L

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. I appreciate learning that people read and enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Congratulation on the award and thank you so much for passing it to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...