20 April 2012

McCall's 6078 Again

I managed to squeak out one top during Faye's Starting at the Top challenge.  Given how busy I've been over the last two weeks, completing one top was a major feat.  I sewed McCall's 6078 because it was quick and simple.  The pattern only has two pieces and takes at most one yard of fabric.  I wore it out last Friday night and am pleased with the fit.  On future versions, I might shorten it just a tad.  Otherwise, this is a good, quick pattern.  I've made two already this year and will probably make more when my sewjo needs a jump-start.


Now that the semester is over (hallelujah!), I can devote more time to sewing some much needed summer clothes - including items from my Faye-inspired dressapalooza.  Speaking of which, I've made considerable progress on Simplicity 2473.  I'll update with pictures of the muslin in the next two posts.

Until next time, be well!

L

3 comments:

  1. Love that fabric! I will definitely have to check out that pattern, at 1 yard of fabric it would be a great way to use up some of the remnants I have around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great print and I love how the top drapes. You look pretty in this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...