29 September 2012

Mini Wardrobe: Complete!


Woo hoo!  I am finished with all of the garments for my entry to the mini wardrobe contest on PR.  Normally I am unable to do this much sewing at the beginning of the semester.  Somehow, I found time to do it and am really pleased with my items.

collage

storyboard
I am in the process of writing short summaries of the construction highlights for each item.  In the meantime, here's a link to my contest entry.  I don't usually ask for votes, but I've got no shame this time.  =)  Soooooo...vote for me!!

L

12 comments:

  1. Congratulation on completing the mini wardrobe. The pieces in your wardrobe are versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job on this! Love your pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great collection! You definitely have my vote. Your entry caught my eye both times, when I saw it on Patternreview and via my Google reader feeds, so your wardrobe collection definitely deserves the votes in my book.

    Since voting isn't until 10/3 don't forget to remind us I would hate to not get my vote in in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love how you put the pieces togather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooohh! Fabulous Lynnelle! I love your 5 piece mini wardrobe. You look awesome!

    I followed you from SG and I'm glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wardrobe is fabulous!! You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!!!y fantastic job . Love your wardrobe ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and patterns you choose. Congrats on completing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an accomplishment! It takes tunnel vision to complete a wardrobe in a set amount of time. Good work! Love those colors of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It's a beautiful wardrobe and you look beautiful wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Lynnelle! Your collection is gorgeous and kudos on the color combo, fabulous. VOTING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...