17 November 2012

Preliminary Pics of Lady Grey

I only have three pictures to share of my completed Lady Grey coat.  My colleague was on his way out the door and graciously offered to take a moment and snap some pictures.  When I have time to set up my tripod, I'll try to get more shots outside.

 

I love this pattern.  There are some areas that could use a bit of tweaking, but in all I am quite satisfied.  I thought I started a blog post reviewing the pattern alterations and sewing construction, but I can't find it.  Soooo....yeah.  I might just copy and paste what I've written in my pattern review.  =)

Until next time, be well!

L


6 comments:

  1. I really appreciate seeing pictures of your Lady Grey. She is beautiful too! I know for a fact that she is a real labor of love. You look sooooo cute and toasty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat L!!! Congrats on completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG looks great on you and perfect winter coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...