06 February 2013

Pinterest Challenge on PR

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on Pinterest.  It looks like the general consensus is that Pinterest is a major time suck - something I definitely don't need right now.  I am so behind on sewing, I can't afford to procrastinate any more!   I think following someone else might be a good thing.  =)

That said, I saw on PR that there's a new 2-week sewing challenge that involves Pinterest.  The challenge is to sew a home-dec item inspired by something you pinned.  Click here for more information.

L

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information. The link is available.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...