I think I finally broke the wadder streak. I've been working on styling my stash (thanks Sarah Liz!) and sewing small, coordinated capsules.
This is the first group of fabric from which I started to sew. Each piece has been in the stash at least a year. In order from top to bottom:
1. floral rayon knit, McCall's 6078 (top)
2. raw silk suiting, New Look 6130 (skirt)
3. stretch cotton poplin, Burda 8497 (blouse)
4. navy cotton twill, Kwik Sew 3558 (jacket)
5. chartreuse boucle, BWOF 8-2005-102 (skirt)
Both garments are almost finished. I was having trouble with my serger's rolled hem, so I put the skirt aside and started working on the jacket. All the jacket needs is the hem, topstitching, buttonhole, and buttons.
Reviews for both garments will be posted as soon as they're completed!