Let's just get to it...
1. I WANT that damn McCall's 6844 pattern but I refuse to submit to Joann's new 5 for $7 pricing scheme. Come on BMV...make mama proud.
2. I have an uncle in the Philippines. He's okay.
3. Two things I cannot resist touching: dogs and areas marked "Wet Paint".
4. The wet paint thing is serious, y'all. It's like a moth to a flame - I've only been "burned" once.
5. Scandal, you have been replaced. Breaking Bad is THE 'ISH.
6. No more Mazda.
7. Having the dog lick the kitchen floor is not the same as mopping it.
8. The semester is almost over.
9. My students think I will miss them.
10. I will not.
11. They don't believe me.
12. They really should.
13. Kyle is the best!
14. A major freeway in the D will be closed for a year.
15. Words fail me.
16. My crazy jeans passed the skate test.
17. My students complained of not being able to hear me over my jeans. Hah! Too funny.
18. I have a big decision to make soon and it's stressing me out. A lot.
19. A whole lot.
20. I hope I get to sew a bit today. We'll see.
What's on your minds this Sunday morning?