03 December 2013

Kyle (Vacuuming the Lawn) is Awesome!

Remember these mismatched zippers?


The motorcycle jacket zipper issue is resolved!  On a recent visit to NYC, Kyle contacted me to see if I wanted her to check Pacific Trimming for zippers with aluminum teeth.  She compared photos of the zipper tape, found coordinating zippers, and had them cut to size.  How sweet is that??  With many thanks to Kyle, I can resume work on the jacket AAAAND have matching zippers.



Kyle, you are the best!

I hope to have some progress made in the next couple of days.  I haven't been sewing lately due to work, fatigue, and a quick trip to the east coast.  Details on that coming soon!

L

6 comments:

  1. Fellow sewing sisters are just that way! Isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I do remember seeing her blog about getting some awesome zippers. Glad you got the issue resolved so we can see your moto jacket sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, why the heck am I not following some of these bloggers?

    Thanks for the 'hook up'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love, Lynn! It was fun to make your zipper dreams come true (also it's pretty amazing how closely the zipper tape matches!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Kyle, you ROCK! That was so super awesome nice of you! L, I can't wait to see the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful for you - I'm thrilled you can now make this jacket - I was wondering what had happened to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...