1. I still haven't finished the New Look blouse. All I need to do is make the buttonholes.
2. I started another Jalie 2559 jacket. I'm almost finished.
3. Stupid buttonholes.
4. Summer in Michigan finally decided to show up.
5. Just in time for Fall.
6. Some farmer's almanac is predicting another harsh winter.
7. I still won't move to Florida or California.
8. Too much rain. Not enough rain.
9. Polar vortex it is.
10. Throwing plates on the wheel relaxes me.
11. This is my last full week of freedom.
13. Taking a dog to the vet is like taking a car to the mechanic: the problem you noticed instantly disappears once you get there.
14. Still had to pay for the appointment. Grr.
15. Change is coming.
16. I bought more fabric. Mmm...therapy.
17. I always give a quiz on the first day.
18. I suppose I should write it.19. 42 days until the end of the semester.
20. Yup. That excited.
21. I haven't touched my trench coat since I started the now-defunct Trench Coat Sew Along back in...what...March?
22. And finally, to sum up how the last two weeks have gone:
I took this from my car on Gratiot (sounds like gra-shit) in Downtown Detroit. Words fail me, yet I totally get it. I think.