13 August 2015

Catching Up

Hello!  It's been nearly two months since my last post and I have a lot of catching up to do!

When I said that damn trench coat would need a lot of magic closet, I didn't think I would grab a chair and join it!  In a nutshell, I've done a little bit of sewing, had some health issues/more family drama, and spent a week in NYC. 

I still don't have a camera, so I probably won't do full-on reviews of the stuff I've sewn recently.  I will post some pictures soon.  I will also do a recap of the wonderful time I had with Kyle, Tomasa, and Anne at Male Pattern Boldness Day 2015.

More to come soon!  I hope. =)

L

12 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, that is the main thing and we will be here when you get the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back look forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back home! Happy to see you posting again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know it's been a while. I have lots to say, just gotta say it. =)

      Delete
  4. Good to hear from you. I have been MIA too. It is good to catch up through blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear from you as well! We've both been in the magic closet. =) I hope to read an update from you soon.

      Delete
  5. Glad you're back and no worries, we've all been at that closet at some point, LOL!!! OMG I would have loved to join you all at Male Patterned Boldness Day!!! I hope it was fun for all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, sometimes we all need a little magic closet. =) MPB was great. It was very nice to meet some of the people whose blogs I read regularly. Maybe one day we will meet!

      Delete
  6. I am glad to see you are back in the blogosphere. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to be back too. It was very nice meeting you; I'm a fan. =)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate and read them all - even if I can not personally respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...