29 September 2012

Mini Wardrobe: Complete!


Woo hoo!  I am finished with all of the garments for my entry to the mini wardrobe contest on PR.  Normally I am unable to do this much sewing at the beginning of the semester.  Somehow, I found time to do it and am really pleased with my items.


storyboard
I am in the process of writing short summaries of the construction highlights for each item.  In the meantime, here's a link to my contest entry.  I don't usually ask for votes, but I've got no shame this time.  =)  Soooooo...vote for me!!

L

12 comments:

  1. Congratulation on completing the mini wardrobe. The pieces in your wardrobe are versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job on this! Love your pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great collection! You definitely have my vote. Your entry caught my eye both times, when I saw it on Patternreview and via my Google reader feeds, so your wardrobe collection definitely deserves the votes in my book.

    Since voting isn't until 10/3 don't forget to remind us I would hate to not get my vote in in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love how you put the pieces togather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooohh! Fabulous Lynnelle! I love your 5 piece mini wardrobe. You look awesome!

    I followed you from SG and I'm glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wardrobe is fabulous!! You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!!!y fantastic job . Love your wardrobe ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and patterns you choose. Congrats on completing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an accomplishment! It takes tunnel vision to complete a wardrobe in a set amount of time. Good work! Love those colors of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It's a beautiful wardrobe and you look beautiful wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Lynnelle! Your collection is gorgeous and kudos on the color combo, fabulous. VOTING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment! I will try to respond to all. Comment moderation is activated to prevent spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...